Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Just Beginning

So I'm going to try out this blogging thing and see where it gets me. A bit about me: I'm 28 and live with my boyfriend of 3 and half years. We have a gorgeous little boy who is 19 months old and keeps us very busy. I work for a very large retail chain in customer service. I only work three days a week which gives me plenty of time to spend with my son.
I am an obsessive reader and will read just about anything I get my hands on. My plan is to start a course later this year so that I can get a job working in a library.
At the start of the year I found a new AWESOME hobby: Roller Derby. It was whilst training from my White Star assessment that I broke and dislocated my ankle. That was on the 7th of March and after an operation and 8 weeks sitting on the couch I got the all clear yesterday to start walking again YAY.
As I've been typing this I am watching the latest episode of Doctor Who and is why it has taken me half an hour to type this. So I might just leave it at that for now.
Until next time.........

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world Dani :) Would love to hear some stuff about what you've read, and what you think about it! I've always wanted to work in a library bc I love books -its an addiction, but I also know that I would find it SOOOOOOOO boring having to keep all the books in line. I'd be ok if I could be a children's librarian. Oh, do you watch the ABC's The Librarians? Funny stuff that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Welcome to blogging. I'm thinking about doing the same course - but I don't think it's going to be all about books, will have to learn way too many computer thingys too!

    ReplyDelete